CeraNet has provided colocation services since 1996. Our primary data center is just outside of downtown Columbus, Ohio. We host some of the most visited sites on the Internet and have grown at an astounding rate.
The Key To Our Success
Treat our customers right & ‘do the right thing’. We offer award-winning service and support with unparalleled response time. We focus on giving our customers exactly what they need, expect, and deserve when working with a hosting partner. We provide an economically priced hosting service that comes with the #1 service in the industry.
With our data center on-site at our offices in Columbus, we are always on top of any situation that arises. Severe weather is not a problem for Columbus, but in the rare instance of an outage, we are among the first to have utility power restored since we are located less than a quarter of a mile from the local corporate headquarter offices of AEP (our local power company) and a major hospital.
CeraNet is the only data center in central Ohio that allows individual servers (rack or tower) up to multiple racks and provides managed services (contract or per hour).
We have the following features available in our Columbus data center:
- Space available from 1u to multiple racks. We also have space for towers
- 24x7x365 Live & IN DATA CENTER Telephone and Email Support
- Full remote access and physical access to the Server 24x7x365
- Highly trained and experienced technical staff on site
- High-speed Cisco-Powered network
- Redundant Fiber Optic Connections to major providers
- 10/100 Mbps Dedicated Internet Port Connection (Fiber to your rack coming soon)
- Power backed by UPS Systems and Gas Generator
- Redundant AC to keep your servers running cool
- Contracts to fit your needs (month-to-month to discounted multi-year)
- Data center tours and branding available
- Knowledgeable sales and administrative staff
CeraNet gives you everything you need from a colocation provider at the most economical price. We do not over sell our services, bandwidth, power, or cooling capacity.
Call 614-856-2096 to schedule a data center tour today.