Disaster Recovery Data Center Services
CeraNet has the ability and data center facilities to help your organization survive a long-term power outage, connectivity issues at your office, or just about any other natural or man-made disaster. We can offer everything from our secure data center to on site engineers who are here to help your organization get back online quickly and efficiently.
We can help you develop a disaster recovery plan. Here are some of the items we have to offer for DR services:
– 24 hour secure facility with monitored CCTV, restricted access, multiple entry barriers to data center
– Data center with on site engineering and operations staff
– Furnished office space with phone system, Internet access, conference rooms, and everything else you need to run your business
– On site generator to power the entire facility (data center, operations, and office space)
– Multiple barriers to entry, CCTV, monitored motion detection and door alarms, and other physical security measures
– Multiple redundant high-speed fiber optic Internet connections
– Multiple DMARC entry points for connectivity and utilities
– UPS and on site generator protected power
– Multiple redundant HVAC units
– 100% raised floor space with advanced environmental monitoring and controls
– 24/7/365 staffing and support
– Locking racks and caged space available
– Network designed for high availability and low latency
– Redundant Cisco core routers and switches
– Multiple fiber connections to upstream providers
– Ethernet and/or fiber handoff directly to your equipment
– Direct connections to providers available
– Currently offer services for VOIP, Internet, Private Networking, Software as a Service (Saas), Application hosting, ISP services, traditional hosting operations, Cloud computing environments, hot sites and cold backup sites, DR site, secondary operations sites, and primary ops.
Support & Service
– Only local provider for individual servers up to multiple racks and caged space + advanced support beyond just plugging in a monitor and keyboard
– 24/7/365 live local support from highly qualified network engineers and specialists
– Advanced support for web applications, E-commerce applications, database servers (MYSQL and SQL Server), email services such as Exchange, VOIP, and much more.
– Advanced monitoring services for servers & applications
– Managed firewall services
– Business Continuity planning and services
Want a quote for a custom solution or need more information? Fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
awesome post thanks!
it’s my first time visiting here. and i found so many entertaining stuff in this blog
it was a great experience to read such kind of great work i really enjoyed while reading this article
good information. thanks for posting.
thanks for sharing such wonderful information…keep posting more such articles…